Saturday, September 26, 2009

Catching up

It's my plan to continue telling you about all that has been happening while we were so busy we didn't write. That means I now get to share photos about some of my family who came to see us two days after the the Breakthrough Outreach team left.

My Aunt Claire(who is my mother's sister), my Uncle Bobby, and their two oldest grandhildren came down to spend a week with us. It was a graduation gift for Cory and an early graduation gift for Taylor. It would be very hard for me to express with mere words how much it meant to me to have them all here, not to mention how much fun we had.



Of course the first thing we all wanted to do was take them to see Restoration Ranch. Aunt Claire has had her heart involved with RR since the very beginning, and it was special for all of us for her to be able to 'set foot' on the premises.





I think Taylor was most impressed with the mangoes and Bobo, our goat, who seemed to have developed a real liking for her very quickly.




No comments: