Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Moments

Here are a few more moments from our Christmas season. These capture some of the fun moments, yet I wonder why I don't have any pictures of some of the more serious ones, like when we gave entire laundry baskets full of food to our employees. Wouldn't it have been wonderful for you to be able to 'witness' those moments? I wish you could see the huge smile on the face of the lobby guard from the apartment where we used to live when we took him a Christmas bonus in spite of the fact that we no longer live there. It made us want to take him another one! Well, in spite of all the photos you won't see, I hope you enjoy the ones you will. May the remainder of this year find you healthy, happy, and walking in the love of Jesus.
Click to play Christmas Season Moments
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I've been keeping up with your blog because I have been emailing the Griffins about taking a trip to the Restoration Ranch over spring break (mid-April). I haven't heard from them in awhile and April is fast approaching, so I was wondering if there was another way of contact? I am doing my senior graduation project on missions and am grately looking forward to this opportunity. My email is bearcatfanaticx@hotmail.com
Thanks for your help!
Callie Herring