Monday, December 15, 2008

New Friends

It many not make for much of a blog story, but I love this photo and wanted to share it with you. Jesse is only four years old, but is not at all shy about making new friends. When he saw our builder, Alberto, walking up toward the gazebo where we were talking, he ran out to accompany him the rest of the way in. The smiles they are both wearing is what enthralls me about this photo. They are a picture of contrasts with the exception of those smiles. Tall, short; blonde, dark; black, white; old, young. You get the picture. I hope you like this shot as much as I am enjoying sharing it with you.

2 comments:

Jennifer Malone Rodriguez said...

Well, I'd like to enjoy the picture, but I can't see Jesse!!!! :-)

scott said...

I MISS IT THERE SO MUCH BUT I WILL BE THERE SOON