Friday, December 19, 2008

Redneck Christmas?

Some time back I received an e-mail entitled redneck Christmas tree. It was a quite innovative 'tree' made out of Mountain Dew cans. We all laughed and that was it. This weekend we went to minister in a church in an area where we don't frequently go and we saw something we have never seen before - outside of an e-mail, that is. The following photos are Christmas decorations made entirely of Brahma Beer cans!


Even more interesting, although I don't have a photo to show, is the fact that lights had been strung through all those cans, and when it got dark and the lights were turned on it looked very Christmasy indeed! Innovation at work. I have to wonder who had the job of emptying all those beer cans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "WOW"

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "WOW"