Thursday, August 7, 2008

Discoveries

Good Day to you. Or as they said in Australia, G'day. I learned a lot and accomplished plenty yesterday. I was able to clean up and salvage all of the CDs, and in the process decided to go through them to download favorite songs onto my I-Pod, then store the CDs in a drier place. :)

Also sort of (mostly) cleaned out the closet in the office looking for a charger for my camera, thinking I would have saved the box with any accesories I wasn't using. Then decided to check the filing cabinet in case I had filed it in the 'electronics' file. No charger, but what I did decide to look at the manual and quick start guide that was in the said file. Guess what. The camera didn't come with any other kind of charger! LOL But I have a neater closet, a few less things in the filing cabinet, and that good feeling that comes from accomplishing something you've been putting off, waiting for a better time. Straightening that closet was one of those things. Oh, I went on line and ordered a new cradle/charger for my camera. Hope it gets here soon. I still have some battery life, but not a lot.

Hey, how about some more good news. We will be pouring the cement for the intermediate floor on building one THIS SATURDAY! Oh my, this is the step I've been waiting for. For some reason it means major progress to me. We'll be back out to the farm tomorrow (Friday) and then again on Saturday. Keep us in your prayers for safe travel and an excellent job on the cement floor work.

Have a great day.

No comments: