Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday - a big day

Here it is! Finally the day I've been waiting for. We are heading out early today to the ranch. On the way in we will stop at the cement place, agree on the amount of cement they will pour - based on their measurement and the measurement our master builder came up with. We will pay them cash, and be on our way. Within an hour or so, based on our last experience with them, they will be out there with the cement mixer truck and a long hose that will finally pour a ceiling on the first floor of the first building. That will put the entire downstairs 'in the dry' and allow us to begin to finish it out.

Yesterday we had sand delivered to begin the process of plastering the blocks in the septic so we are a little closer to finishing that part too.

I'll try to get some pictures on here soon. Everything is better with photos!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, you know I'm your biggest fan. Looking forward to the details of the day. Steve is anxious to hear too.

Hugs,
Cathy

Brittany. said...

Hey there!

Okay, I made a banner. I edited the photo I took to match the hue of your blog. I hope you like it. [link]
You're going to have to save the file to your computer if you want to make it your "header". (Make sure you save the "raw image" or actual size.)

So here's what you need to do:
Remember on your front page (dashboard) I told you to click Manage Posts? Well, there's two links beside that one. Click on "Layout". It's going to take you to a page with a bunch of boxes. The top one is called the header. Click edit. Take out all the words, then insert the banner I made you through the Image selection. Make sure you save.
View Blog and see if it works.

Hope that made sense.
If not, we can try it later.
Or, if you trust me, I can do it for you. And you can change your password later.

;)