Monday, February 23, 2009

Casa de Dios

There is no telling how many years have passed since the day we met Pastor Mike Santos, but from that day until just recently we had not seen or spoken with him. Then we were suddenly reconnected, and that inspired an invitation for us to be in the 3rd year celebration of their church in Santiago. The church is called Casa de Dios (House of God), and is a thriving growing church in the second largest city of this country. (At least I think it's the second largest city, but this is my disclaimer if I'm wrong!)


We had such a wonderful time with them, and since the pastor is totally bilingual he translated for Danny. That gave me the chance to just enjoy the service after greeting the congregation. Danny's message was terrific, and the translation was excellent so it really was a treat for me.

No comments: