Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Solid Rock Visit

We love hosting teams and we love it when people come to visit. We recently had the privilege of a short visit with a medical team that had come to work in the San Juan de la Maguana area of the country. Among this team were three ladies from our home church in Greenville, SC, Cornerstone Church. Through them it was arranged for the group of 31 to spend a little time with us at Restoration Ranch. It worked out that it was a travel day for them, and the farm is approximately half way from where they started to where they were going. I offered to provide refreshments, snacks, and two bathrooms so the team wouldn't need to stop again.
What a treat it was for us! Although I must admit I was a little concerned when the first person Ruth introduced me to was a neurosurgeon. He and I both agreed that it doesn't usually bode well!

No comments: